Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random thoughts and travel

So today I woke up at 5am. Why might you ask that I am up that early on a Saturday? I have no idea. Today should be fun, but it is way too early. It is nice to be back in Cincinnati though. The sounds of Cincinnati are a relaxing familiarity that I have lost touch with while being in Boston. I think that I need to find places to rest my mind in Boston. The musical sounds of the world around me are not yet calming in Boston as they are in Cincinnati, but I am sure that will come in time.

I did not get to post yesterday or Thursday because of travel and being busy for the first few days back in Ohio. Being gone for long stints makes for lots to catch up on when you get back in town, go figure. But the airport orchestra was interesting to say the least. There were a lot of fun sites and sounds to keep my mind occupied. And then the pilot decided it would be fun to mess with the passengers by landing crazily and almost crashing. He probably did not do it on purpose because it was extremely windy. But it still scared some passengers. Pretty funny to watch actually, because to me it was fun. Felt like a rollercoaster.

I wonder what that says about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment